Free Women’s Self Defense Seminars!!As a community service open to all women (13 years old and above), we hold free Level 1 Women’s Self Defense Seminars every month at the Warrior’s Cove! The main focus of Level 1 is to teach you, with only 90 minutes of training, what you need to know to survive an attack from someone bigger and stronger than you. Of course, you will get better with more training, so if you want, you are welcome to come back and repeat the training, for free, as often as you like!! Preregister today by filling out the GET YOUR FREE TRIAL form on the right side of this page!
Even though the training deals with real life scenarios, we keep the training fun and safe. You will meet new friends and get a good workout while learning valuable self defense skills!
Everyone trains at a level appropriate for their age and fitness level, and advances at their own pace. Our instructors will make your transition into the training easy and enjoyable!
You will learn all aspects of self defense including defense from standing strikes, standing grabs and fighting on the ground. Groundfighting is often the most neglected area of self defense training, unfortunately, it is also one of the most important.
We maintain a friendly & safe training atmosphere, with clean & modern
training facilities, in the Minneapolis & Saint Paul area. Our Minnesota training centers are located in Saint Louis Park (serving West Minneapolis area), Burnsville (South Minneapolis) and Little Canada (Saint Paul).
Women’s Self Defense Seminars Schedule.
- November 13th 2016: St. Louis Park Warrior’s Cove 1:30-3pm – FULL!
- December 11th 2016: Little Canada Warrior’s Cove 2:30-4pm - FULL!
- January 15th 2017: Burnsville Warrior’s Cove 3:30-5pm - FULL!
- February 12th 2017: St. Louis Park Warrior’s Cove 1:30-3pm - FULL!
- March 12th 2017: Little Canada Warrior’s Cove 2:30-4pm - FULL!
- April 9th 2017: Burnsville Warrior’s Cove 3:30-5pm - FULL!
- May 14th 2017: St. Louis Park Warrior’s Cove 1:30-3pm
- June 11th 2017: Little Canada Warrior’s Cove 2:30-4pm
- July 9th 2017: Burnsville Warrior’s Cove 3:30-5pm
- August 13th 2017: St. Louis Park Warrior’s Cove 1:30-3pm
- September 10th 2017: Little Canada Warrior’s Cove 2:30-4pm
- October 8th 2017: Burnsville Warrior’s Cove 3:30-5pm
- November 12th 2017: St. Louis Park Warrior’s Cove 1:30-3pm
- December 10th 2017: Little Canada Warrior’s Cove 2:30-4pm
No Uniform Required.For the Free Level 1 Training, no uniforms required, just wear any type of loose fitting clothing. Only those women who choose to progress past Level 1 train in uniforms that can withstand the training stress of more advanced grabbing, pulling, etc.
No Fees For Ongoing Level 1 Training!
You can really train as much as you want
for Free! Space is limited. New participants who have not went through
the Level 1 training get priority. Preregister today by filling out the GET YOUR FREE TRIAL
form above on the right side of this page!
- Level 1
Ongoing Level 1 Monthly Seminar Training = FREE!
You may attend every month for FREE!
*13-17 year old participants need their parent’s signature to participate. Parents must come into the school and sign in person.
Click Here For Slideshow Of A Recent Seminar!
- Optional Level 2 – Weekly Self Defense Training
Level 1 Training Plus Weekly Co-Ed Self Defense Training (MMA)
Call (612) 808-8680 For Current Tuition.
Attend as much or as little as you like!
Additional Level 2 Classes!
Our OPTIONAL ongoing weekly classes will develop effective self
defense skills beyond what can be achieved in our monthly self defense
seminar! Many women start in the self defense class, and then later add other classes when they feel ready!
Selecting The Best School For You!
If you are in the process of selecting a school,
we encourage you to carefully compare, and find the best school for you.
We suggest that you
read the “Our Advantages” section of this website. These will show, in detail, the many important advantages that our school & programs
provide to you.