Royler Gracie Seminar
October 22 & 23, 2011 12-3pm
Warrior’s Cove – Saint Paul
See RoylerGracie.com for more information on Rolyer Gracie!
Royler Gracie is considered one of the best technicians in Jiu-Jitsu, and one of the most decorated Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitors of all time. He has competed in the black-belt ranks for 20 years. He has lost count of how many times he has competed, but he has over 300 matches recorded on video or film! He won the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship (ADCC) three consecutive years, and one year he did so while preventing any of his opponents from scoring even a single point! Royler is a four-time World Jiu Jitsu Champion in the under 67 kg Black Belt Division. He is also a two-time Pan American Jiu Jitsu Champion.
Royler is a 6th degree black belt. He is the younger brother of Rickson Gracie, and son of the late Grandmaster, Helio Gracie.
Gracie has co-written three instructional books on Brazilian jiu-jitsu:
“Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Theory and Practice” with his cousin Renzo Gracie.
“Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Submission Grappling Techniques” with author Kid Peligro; and,
“Gracie Submission Essentials: Grandmaster and Master Secrets of Finishing a Fight” with his late father Helio Gracie and Kid Peligro.
Space is Limited to 50 members.
- If you can’t download the Registration Form, contact us and we will email or mail you a form.
- Prepayment is needed to reserve your spot.
- If you don’t get an email confirmation of your registration within 7 days, contact us at info@WarriorsCove.com .
- To keep the process orderly, we are offering registrations according to rank & seniority.
Also, those attending both Saturday and Sunday will have priority over those who can only attend one day. Each group will have a short time to preregister prior to us opening registration to the next group in line.
Registration currently open to… ALL Warrior’s Cove Members!.
More Registration Invitations To Be Announced Here…
If paying by check, please make checks out to the Warrior’s Cove, with “Royler Seminar” on the memo line.
Credit Card payment can be written on the Registration Form.
- Drop off your Registration Form & Payment at any Warrior’s Cove lobby drop box
- Mail Registration Form & Payment to: Warrior’s Cove Office, 1701 Oakland Rd, Minnetonka MN, 55305.
- Email Registration Form with Credit Card information to: info@WarriorsCove.com.
We will have a professional photographer at this event. Everyone can get a group and individual picture with Royler.
No personal pictures, video or electronic devices allowed at this event.
Cancelation & Refund Policy
- You may cancel up to September 30th for an 80% Refund.
- No Refunds after September 30th for any reason.
- In the unlikely event the seminar is canceled by the Warrior’s Cove, full refunds will be given.